10.06.2014

Newest Stash from Yves Rocher France

I was looking for a nice smelling body lotion for days until last weekend, we ended up visiting the Yves Rocher SM Southmall branch. It's one of my favorite go-to stores when I needed something to pamper my skin. I was extra happy as most of the items are on sale.

I got a 400 mL Olive Oil Silky Lotion for only 595.00 (from 795.00) and because I fell in love with it's sweet scent, I ended up buying a 100 mL Cherry Bloom eau de toilette (1,295.00). And as a gift, the store manager gave me two sample sizes of Ambre Noir for my husband. :)

{Olive Oil Silky Lotion, 400mL for 595.00; Cherry Bloom eau de toilette, 100mL for 1,295.00; Ambre Noir, 4mL sample size}

Yves Rocher has stores in SM North Edsa (The Block), SM Southmall, SM Fairview, Ayala Center Cebu, Trinoma and Centrio CDO.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...