10.02.2014

Been Out and About...

Oh my! I did not realize that it's been months since my last entry in this blog. Many things happened in my life that I totally forgot to post an entry. There were times when I really have this urge to post but didn't know where to start. 

My life took a full swing mid March. We traveled out of the country for some time, which contributed on my absence in the blogging world. We had a new car. Career change and then, I got pregnant!

Yes, hubby and I are now expecting our first child, which is the main reason why I can't use some beauty products (so there will be far less product review posts, bummer). Anyhow, researching and preparing for this pregnancy took most of my time. Mind you, it's both wonderful and nerve-wracking. You may expect baby and pregnancy-related posts in the future :)

Anyway, it's that time of the year again when fairs, bazaars and warehouse sales are not to be missed. I will gladly share my adventures about some of these in the future. For now, since Christmas is fast approaching (it's 83 days before Christmas, people!) what I'd like to share with you is the iconic earth-friendly yet stylish way of recycling those BDJ monthly boxes:

{BDJ Boxes turned into Christmas gift boxes}

It's easy to do yet presentable. You can read more about it here. :)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...