10.02.2014

Give Your Own "BDJ Box" this Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I love Christmas! It's the time of the year where you can shop not only for yourself but for your friends and loved ones. The shopaholic in me has never been  this happy all year round. :)

Anyway, I do have heaps of BDJ boxes from my monthly subscription and they are just so beautiful to just be thrown away. I've been nesting (that feminine urge to clean your space) for quite some time now when it hit me~ use those boxes as Christmas gift boxes!

So, here's what I did:

I gathered some knick knacks for  each of my girls depending on their personality and needs. I put cosmetics, fashion jewelries, product samples and novelty items. I also throw in a BDJ inspirational sticker on each boxes for good measure.

{Converting BDJ boxes to my very own Christmas Box full of knick knacks especially hand-picked for my girls}

While preparing these boxes, I kind of understand how happy and fulfilling it is to curate special items for someone you love and treasure. This may be exactly what the BDJ team feels every month as they curate items for BDJ boxes. I am now envious. I wish I get to do this every month. :)

When I am happy with the items inside each box, I wrapped them just as how I received them from BDJ, complete with stickers and confetti:

{Sealed with an inspirational sticker}

Since the box is presentable, there's no need to wrap it up. I just put a Christmas sticker on each box, write the name of the receiver and voila~

{My very own Christmas boxes to be given away to my girls this Christmas}

Because this is economical, I'm so happy to do something for the environment. I'm also happy that BDJ uses extra pretty boxes good enough to be able to use as gift boxes by practical bellas like myself. Totally saves me from wrapping and producing unnecessary waste after the holiday. Now, I can't wait to curate more gift items for Christmas. It's 83 days before Christmas but it's never too early to get into your Christmas spirit! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this last Christmas. Might do it again this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Gusto ko yung idea na ito.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...