11.26.2013

Sample Room Stash: Moringa-O2 and Shiseido

My latest stash of beauty products from Sample Room includes premium samples of the very addictive Ibuki skincare line of Shiseido and the herbal soap and lotion combo from Moringa-O2. I got myself a free Sample Room sticker, too!

{Skincare products from Sample Room: Shiseido Ibuki Skincare premium samples set, Moringa-O2 malunggay herbal soap and lotion.}

I first get a dab of Shiseido Ibuki skincare line from my BDJ August box. Since then, it's one of my favorite skincare products. When I saw that it is also available in Sample Room, I saved my points in order to get the premium samples of Shiseido Ibuki line. Lucky me, when I finally have the needed points, there's still one last available sample so I grabbed the bunch in a heartbeat. :) I will give this set to my sister who is a big skincare fanatic. The set includes a 30ml sample size of Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser, 2 sachets of 1.5ml Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 2 sachets of 1ml Shiseido Ibuki Protective Moisturizer SPF 15, 2 sachets of 1ml Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer, and 1 pc. 2ml Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream. She's been asking me why my skin's so radiant and healthy. I want her to experience the same changes Shiseido did on my skin. See, Shiseido’s exclusive technology puts our skin in a super-hydrated state, so it can maintain a healthy, more radiant glow. It builds skin's resistance to UV rays, dryness and daily stress infusing it with long-lasting moisture.

Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion and soap are formulated with powerful multi-vitamins, antioxidants and minerals from Malunggay, Olive Oil and Omega to deeply nourish and moisturize dry and sensitive skin. My stash includes a 125ml lotion and 60g soap. It is best recommended for people who have dry, itchy, aging and sensitive skin. It promised to ease skin asthma and Keratosis Pilaris, more commonly known as "chicken skin" bumps. I do not have these skin conditions but I have sensitive skin so I thought I'd give these products a try. I also like the benefits of using Moringa-O2 herbal lotion and soap. Continued use promises to help slow down signs of aging skin, stimulate cell regeneration and skin renewal, and improve skin elasticity and suppleness. It also claims to be anti-bacterial and anti-acne and it can lighten the skin, too.

I thought I received an interesting skincare stash from Sample Room today. I know Shiseido skincare is effective to me so I can't wait to see how effective Moringa-O2 lotion and soap are. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...