9.15.2013

Unboxing My September 2013 BDJ Box

When I was little, one of my favorite fairy tale stories is that of Snow White with her evil step mother who became the queen only because she married Snow White's father. That evil queen is pretty self-absorbed, always asking the magic mirror "Who's the fairest of them all?" - which later became one of the most popular phrase among growing kids.

Being vain isn't one of my fetishes in life before. I am contented with the normal cleaning and maintaining schemes until I attended a major bridal fair in 2009 where they talk about bridal skin care preps. Ofcourse, I wanted to be a radiant bride so I tried a couple (and more) of beauty products in the market. Some became a staple even after the wedding so imagine my excitement when I received my September BDJ Box yesterday and saw that it is full of beauty essentials (most of them are in full size so yey for that!) that promised to help my hair shine,  my skin glowing and radiant, a discount voucher and gift certificate for an intimate apparel and a hand cream that will protect and soften my skin.

{My September BDJ Box}

{The products at a glance.}

{BDJ Box team (love) letter and this month's stickers saying "You are the fairest of them all."}

{Gift Certificate from Clarity and Wacoal}

Might actually use these vouchers in the future. :)

Let us take a closer look at these awesome beauty essentials:

{Vidal Sassoon (VS) Magic Style Activator, 30mL and VS Hair Treatment Mask, 178mL; Php 349.00 each}

VS Magic Style Activator instantly moisturizes the hair making it more manageable and ready for styling. It is best used after hair treatments or before applying hair styling products.

VS Hair Treatment Mask is infused with the revolutionary Liquid Diamond Effect formula, cashmere shine and amino supply. This treatment mask will surely give your hair the perfect dazzle and shine. Best used 1-2 time a week for beautiful and soft hair with healthy tips.

{Olay White Radiance celLucent White Essence Serum, 40mL; Php 1,499.00}

This specially designed dropper serum allows you to target your problem areas, deeply penetrating to visibly reduce spots and best used with your UV treatment regimen during day time.

{Cure Natural Aqua Gel, one month trial pack; Price of full-sized bottle is Php 1,500.00}

This best selling skin cleansing from Japan is made from 90% water but safely and effectively removed dead cells from skin's surface.

{Too Cool for School Emma Mini Lip Gloss, 3g; Php 245.00}

Cutest lip gloss, ever! Travel-friendly. Now, I can retouch my lippies anytime, anywhere :)

{L'Occitane Hand Cream, 10mL; Full-sized tube price is Php 300.00}

This hand cream is enriched with 20% Shea butter and other nourishing ingredients that penetrate the skin to immediately protect, moisturize, soften and replenish dry skin. Perfect for travel, too.

{Colour Collection BB Cream, 40mL; Php 499.00}

This BB cream has the whitening powers of Gluthathione and Arbutin that make your skin radiantly fairer and smoother. It has SPF 30, allowing us to achieve the 8 skin benefits - whiten and brighten skin, protects skin from UV rays, helps heal acne blemishes, soften and hydrates dry skin, promotes cell renewal, reduces pigmentation, retains moisture and aids in improving skin elasticity. 

How did you find the products? Are they worth-it? I am definitely satisfied. This box contains some brands that I have fallen in love with and are already part of my beauty regimen. I can't wait to try the new products included in this box and the total value of the items is definitely more than the 580.00 that I paid for this month. So happy! :)

What is BDJ Box? BDJ Box is a beauty products discovery service for women. The BDJ Box team and the Beauty Ministry curate 5-6 deluxe/full sized beauty products for a monthly subscription of Php 580.00. Almost all subscribers swear that they get more than what they paid for (count me in!). Simply go to the BDJ Box website to subscribe. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! get my first BDJ Box this October. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh nice products you have there. Will subscribe too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite ko dito yung Olay. Yung sa akin is Olay regenerist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...