9.16.2013

Dining: Guernica’s Tapas and Restaurant

Guernica’s Tapas and Restaurant is the newest diner at SM Sucat so hubby and I went to try their authentic Spanish dishes. The place is fantastic. The decors and furniture bring you back to the Spanish era but still gives you the feeling of dining at the comfort of your home.

I was craving for something light so I ordered a Tapas platter (a trio of Mushroom and Garlic, Calamares Fritos and Meat balls) while hubby ordered Afritada, Gambas al Ajillo and Paella.

 {The interior.}

{The food: Mushroom and Garlic, Calamares Fritos, and Meatballs.}

The verdict: We totally had a great time. Our tummies are full. The dishes are indeed authentic and flavorful. We will surely come back to try more. :D

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Went to their branch in BG. I like their paella, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi masarap yung meatballs nila but I like their paella.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...