10.16.2013

Unboxing My October 2013 BDJ Box: I'm a Wild Thing!

My happy weekend was sealed with this BDJ box full of Maybelline make up that will help me express the wild child in me. I received this box just when we got home from the BDJ Fair.

Before we go through my BDJ Box, let me just mention that there are six different boxes released this month. Each box contains different set of Maybelline PH products that will help each of the girls express their inner self, for some are yet to be discovered.

{BDJ October Theme: Which type of girl are you?}

{My October BDJ Box is all about being a wild child. Rawr!}

{My October BDJ Box: Express it Wild Thing is full of Maybelline make up candies, featuring the Volum' Express Magnum Mascara, Clear Smooth BB Stick, Eye Studio Lumineyes Shadow, Watershine Pure Natural Water Lipstick, Baby Lips Runway Brights, Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Foundation}

My BDJ October box promises to unleash my inhibitions and pave my way in discovering my new party make up routine. Very timely with all the holiday parties that I am scheduled to attend at the end of this year. Are you on the same boat as I am? Well then, read on and let us find out what will make us unleash the wild thing inside us. Rawr~! :)

{The BDJ love letter and stickers. This month's theme is "Express yourself fearlessly."}


{Maybelline Eye Studio Lumineyes Shadow; Php599.00}

Maybelline Eye Studio Lumineyes Shadow is a long lasting 4 shaded shadow palette that will stay with you all day or night. It is known for it's illuminating color-control primer that will keep the color intact 2x longer.

{Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick 8-in-1 Skin Transformer; Php279.00}

The Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick 8-in-1 Skin Transformer is an anti-shine powder in a stick that provides 8 different skin benefits. It can last the whole day, recommended for oily or combination skin. 

{Clear Smooth All in One Shine-Free Foundation; Php249.00}

Clear Smooth All in One Shine-Free Foundation has SPF 25, PA++ and 4-hour staying power. It is formulated with skin-brightening Vitamin C for a healthy glow and full coverage.

{Volum' Express Magnum Mascara; Php399.00}

This mascara is waterproof with a collagen formula that reduces clumping. It has a magnum brush that will give a long lasting effect and 9x more volume.

{Baby Lips Runway Brights; Php89.00}

Swipe Sheer layers for natural looking colors and baby soft lips all day long. I sometimes use this as base before applying my lipstick.

{Watershine Pure Natural Water Lipstick; Php299.00}

A next generation lipstick infused with micro-droplets of water that will assure moisture on your lips and mirror shine.

{Maybelline Card}

A Maybelline Card lets you earn points whenever you buy a Maybelline product. I already have one (top) so I will give the new card to my sister.

{Gift Voucher}

A BDJ box will never be complete without a gift voucher from one of their partner brands.

I envy the girls who got the Queen of Extreme box because it contains the Express Rocket Mascara, Maybelline's newest product. Overall, I am so happy with this month's BDJ box. I am always in the safe side so I think it is high time to unleash this wild thing inside me.  Afterall, BDJ box is about discovering yourself and trying out new things. :)

What is BDJ Box? BDJ Box is a beauty products discovery service for women. The BDJ Box team and the Beauty Ministry curate 5-6 deluxe/full sized beauty products for a monthly subscription of Php 580.00. Almost all subscribers swear that they get more than what they paid for (count me in!). Simply go to the BDJ Box website to subscribe. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. wow i lov your box. mine is scene stealer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice box. Mine is Scene Stealer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Awesome, right? Can't wait for the november box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maybelline! The box I received this month was a hit among my sisters. Mine is Runway Rock. So excited what's in store for us this November.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ako rin, I got Wild Child! So happy na may Maybelline watershine lipstick. Super sarap sa lips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is queen of extreme. Most of the items are repetition lang from previous boxes but I'm so happy I got the newest mascara! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not so happy with my box. Walang bagong product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited lang ako sa BB stick and sa type of mascara na makukuha ko. Hope to get my box soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is sugar and spice. I'm so happy with my loots! Ang daming maganda from your box sis. Yey sa atin!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nakaka-excite naman. I stumbled upon your blog while searching for the October BDJ Box. I hope mareceive ko na yung sa akin ngayon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited! I got my BDJ box full of Maybelline make up last night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same tayo ng BDJ box sis. I love everything about it. First make up kit ko kasi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the Scene Stealer. Very excited for the November BDJ Box. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. We share the same sentiment of envying Queen of Extreme! :) mine is Sugar N' Spice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also envy Queen of Extreme! :( I got Sugar N' Spice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...