10.04.2013

Review: OraCare Merrymint Mouthrinse


A week ago, I received my first package from Sampleroom.ph, a sampling site that banks on the power of free product sampling. It is an online community where you get to try a certain product for free (you'll just have to pay a minimal shipping fee to get the products delivered to your doorstep) and post a review about the products you received. This way, other people get to read your review before they order and try the same product. Really cool, right?

As for me, I tried 2 items (as most items are already sold out!) - an 80mL bottle of OraCare Merrymint Mouthrinse and 2 boxes of Carbtrim Iced Tea Mix. I get to try these products and I must say, they're both worth it! This post is about OraCare Merrymint Mouthrinse. I will post my personal review about Carbtrim Iced Tea on a different post.

{OraCare Merrymint Mouthrinse 80mL (Php57.20); 250mL (156.20)}

Before we go through the nix and everything, let me tell you a story. The same day that this package arrived, I  went to a mall to meet a client. While waiting for my client, I was tempted to buy a mango and bagoong (shrimp paste). Needless to say, I gave in. I was halfway into finishing my serving when my client finally sent a text message informing me that she is inside the mall and asked where can she find me. Panic stricken, I reach inside my bag and luckily, I found the OraCare Mouthrinse that I received from Sampleroom.ph. I sprint to the loo, pour me some of this OraCare mouthrinse and prepared myself not to feel my mouth as I gargle (my mouth usually turned numb every time I use a mouthwash). To my surprise, it does not sting at all! I got the fresh breath that I desperately need at the time without the sting. :)

So, what's this OraCare Merrymint Mouthrinse? It is a mouthwash that contains Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide. Its no-alcohol formulation keeps the mouth's natural moisture and provides a clean, fresh feeling without the painful burning sensation and sting. It is gentle enough for the mouth's sensitive and delicate tissues so it can be used as often as needed.

It does not have alcohol (which is the main reason why it does not sting) and strong flavours present in other mouthwashes. Unlike most mouthwashes, it is colorless but it does have a fresh sweet minty smell. Its main ingredients are Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, purified water and spearmint flavor.

Will I buy another bottle? Yes, definitely. After it saved me from a possible client loss, I will surely stick with it for a long time. :)

Note:
I am in no way connected to Pascual Laboratories, Inc., the makers of this product. They did not ask me to review their product for them. I created this post in good faith to give feedback and share the effect of this product to me. Please know that you may have a different view or experience with this product.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I am a sampleroom.ph member, too. Searching for a feedback and I stumbled upon your blog. Nice blog you have here. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I'd like to try it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...